Rome, NY (April 2023)— The New York Beef Council (NYBC) has tallied the votes for the Top Ten Burgers in New York, chosen by the people!! After the contest opened on April 1st, the votes flooded in, in support of restaurants from every part of the state. Now they will face off for the right to compete in the Final 4 Showdown at Onondaga Community College on May 8th, 2023.
Click here to vote in our Top Ten Contest: https://bit.ly/BestNyBurger
** Voting will be open from April 22nd to April 29th **
The restaurants making the Top Ten list (in alphabetical order) include:
- Restaurant Location Burger
- Ale 'n' Angus Pub Syracuse "Bacon Grilled Cheeseburger"
- Angry Garlic Baldwinsville "Hot Mess Burger"
- Bear Creek Restaurant Brewerton "Bourbon Burger"
- Ben's Fresh Port Jervis "Benny Burger"
- Black Door Burger Long Beach "The Blackdoor Burger"
- Brewer Union Café Brewerton "Irish Hand Grenade"
- Chatham Brewing Chatham "The Trowbridge Burger"
- Illusive Restaurant Rensselaer "The Bougee Burger"
- Rock Burger Niagara Falls "716 Burger"
- Tap it Bar and Grill Rochester "Aftermath Burger"
“In total, we collected 3,612 votes for the Best NY Burger competition so far from several regions throughout New York,” said Chrissy Claudio, Director of Producer Communications & Consumer Engagement for the New York Beef Council. “This year’s Top Ten restaurants are praiseworthy but are only a few of the many restaurants in New York State that do an outstanding job of promoting and serving our beef products to their customers on behalf of New York’s beef producers.”
To learn more about the contest, visit New York Beef Council’s website at https://bit.ly/BestNyBurger
About the New York Beef Council:
The New York Beef Council is funded by the $1-per-head National Beef Checkoff Program. With these Beef Checkoff dollars, the New York Beef Council promotes the consumption and education of beef among consumers. This is accomplished through several programs and marketing initiatives such as sponsored content with social influencers, paid media advertising, social media content, and partnerships with various partners both in and outside of New York. For more information, visit www.nybeef.org